Saturday, November 20, 2010

CSN Review

Hello again,

So my exciting news is that the other day I was contacted by CSN to do a review of one of their products. This should be quite fun seeing as I have never worked with any of their sites before. Hopefully I will be able to get a review up sometime soon, I still have to figure out what I am going to review!

CSN is a site that has over 200+ stores you can choose from! Right now I am looking at a pair of shoes but you can find anything from furniture to a suitcase which means I could easily spend hours browsing their sites. If you want to check them out you can do so here.

As soon as I feel I have had time to assess the product (about two weeks after I get it) and the company I will get on Blogger and let you all know :)

Until next time,
Happy crafting!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment