Friday, November 19, 2010

Hello again!

Wow it seems like time has flown by since my last post. Summer traveling and school can do that to you :)

Of course I've been busy with knitting, I just finished sweater #6 and started a pair of mittens for the BF. Also, I've started another blog where I am talking about manicures that I do and reviewing nail polish.

School has been great, I am almost over with this term and then more traveling. This season will be Detroit, San Juan and Boston!

Other than that I have some exciting news to talk about but I'll save that for an upcoming post.

Until next time,
Happy crafting!

-M

1 comment:

  1. Detroit?! You didn't tell me this! Grosse Pointe (where I and my lovely LYS reside) is just outside of Detroit! You must visit my LYS while you travel... and I may or may not be there when you do.

    ReplyDelete